05 November 2012

PSYCHIC ART CLASSES


For those of you who would really like to have some FUN....Maybe have never ever painted or drawn before...give me a call for more information.. I am working towards WEEKLY CLASSES for next year 2013 or sooner if possible.. I have a background in Art, having had a small Gallery in Carlton, Melbourne Victoria for five years and have sold a lot of my work internationally also.. I have taught for the C.A.E. Council of Adult Education for Eight Years, doing daily workshops and eight week courses for their students in the field of Collage/Decoupage to a finished product..I also work with other mediums such as Watercolour, Pen & Ink, and Charcoal and Pencil drawings.. You can see some of my works on www.etsy.com/paintnpaper and also on www.decoupageasart.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Really, a great work, thanks for this informative sharing.
    art classes melbourne

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME TO MY BLOG SPOT

HELLO AND WELCOME...

I'M GLAD YOU'VE FOUND ME.
I WOULD LOVE TO DO A READING FOR YOU EITHER FACE TO FACE OR REMOTELY BY PHONE.

I WORK WITH A COMBINATION OF TAROT CARDS OF VARIOUS DECKS TOGETHER WITH MY PSYCHIC MESSAGES THAT ARE GIVEN TO YOU.

RUNE CASTING IS ALSO ONE OF MY SERVICES AND WONDERFUL FOR INSIGHT INTO A QUICK ANSWER YOU MAY WANT REGARDING AN IMPORTANT ISSUE.

EGYPTIAN TABLET READINGS I WILL DO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A LIFE READING OR ISSUES THAT ARE MORE COMPLEX AND NEED MORE TIME.

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME EITHER BY EMAIL AT aurana.australia@ymail.com OR YOU MAY PHONE
+61 0400900069 for an APPOINTMENT.

THANKYOU