WELCOME TO MY BLOG SPOT

From the desk of Dr.Ornella Michelini Ph.D.

30 September 2024

Hi to All who are feeling a little lost with NO DIRECTION at present... I am inviting you to contact me for an appointment where we can discuss a COACHING COURSE FOR YOU to get you on your feet and happy again... I can coach you in your current CAREER situation, your LIFE and PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS, your BUSINESS DIRECTION, your SPIRITUALITY and your HEALTH and WELLNESS.. I have a degree as a Doctor of Philosophy, have been running my won Businesses for over forty years, am an expert in Sales and Retail Management,Importing and Wholesaling...I have a degree in Holistic Counseling and a degree in Metaphysics which allows me to guide you spiritually... COACHING can be a LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE for someone who cannot find their true path.. Please send me an email at aurana@ymail.com or Phone me directly for an appointment to discuss your needs... Blessings, Love and Light ~ Dr.Ornella Michelini Ph.D. (AURANA) ~ https://dromichelini.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPIRITUAL JOURNEYS

SPIRITUAL JOURNEYS
AURANA SPIRITUAL JOURNEYS

AURANA Facebook Page

AURANA Facebook Page
Facebook Page AURANA

AURANA BAZAAR SHOPPING

AURANA BAZAAR SHOPPING
Click on Picture to go to Shop - Natural Crystal Jewelry and Collectibles